Oil tank sales, delivery & installation
How we work:
- A tank enquiry usually starts with a phone call from the customer where we give advice on the basic OFTEC, buildings and fire regulations on oil storage.
- We can sometimes give an idea of the price of the tank and installation. This is almost always followed up with a site visit and a no-obligation written quotation. We will advise on the best tank for your location.
On installation, we will:
- Pump out the contents of your old tank into a holding tank if necessary, and dispose of your old tank.
- Supply all materials needed to construct a new base or tank walls if necessary.
- Install and connect the new tank.
- We have a specific vehicle with a HIAB crane for delivering the tank. Over the years we have removed old and installed new tanks in some extemely awkward locations.
Unlike some companies we do a complete job, supplying metal, plastic single or bunded tanks. We have a wealth of recommendations from satisfied customers and are an OFTEC registered company.
At Four Counties we always try and take the practical common sense approach and are happy to advise.
Our area includes Herefordshire, Worcestershire, Gloucestershire and the West Midlands.
DESO oil tanks
We supply the full range of DESO oil tanks. Full details of all tanks are available on the DESO website.
Basic OFTEC rules
- No tank should be within 18 metres of anything flammable on your dwelling or joined to the property without fire protection shielding the tank. Flammable parts of the dwelling include windows, doors, roof eaves etc.
- Any tank within 10 metres of a water course e.g. drain, ditch, pond, or within 50 metres of a bore hole or well should have a bunded tank i.e. a tank within a tank.